1. There is garden in _______ centre of our city.
A. a; a B. the; the C. the; a D. a; the
2. His family _______ a large one. The whole family watching TV.
A. is; is B. are; are C. is; are D. are; is
3. --Is Miss Liu in the classroom now?
--No, she is out. If you have something to tell her, I can ________ for her.
A. call her back B. take a message C. talk about you D. chat with you
4. --Where does your friend Daniel live in the town?
--He lives in a new flat the town library. He can borrow books from it easily.
A. far away B. far from C. next to D. between
5. --Hi, Amy! Do you often go to the park on Sundays?
--Yes. 1 often go to the park with my friends and we often there.
A. have meals B. have a shower C. cook meals D. have fun
6. When my little brother sees the presents, he can't wait them.
A. to open B. open C. opening D. opens
7. In most homes in our country, people usually cook meals _______ _
A. in the living room B. in the kitchen C. in the bedroom D. in the garden
8. Wang Lei is a good student and he is always the first school in his class.
A. to get to B. get to C. gets to D. to get
9. The Changjiang River is about 6,300 kilometers .
A. long B. tall C. square D. high
10. --Why don't you go to play basketball with the young men? --They don't me.
A. like B. invite C. play D. let
11. --Hello? Can I speak to Mr Wang, please? --
A. Who are you? B. I'm Mr Wang. C. Speaking. D. Are you Mr Zhang?
12. I think I will have a dream home in the town .
A. some (lay B. any day C. every day D. each day
13. We plant trees in our hometown in spring every year.
A. thousands of B. thousand of C. five thousand of D.five thousands
14. --Where do you usually do your homework at home?
--I usually do my homework in the .
A. kitchen B. study C. bathroom D. garden
15. -- Millie?
--Only one, but we have two bedrooms. One is for me, and the other is for my parents.
A. How many rooms are there in your home B. How many people live in your home
C. How many floors are there in your house D. How many bedrooms are there in your house
My name is Broody. I'm a middle school student. I want to tell you 1 __ about my new flat. The rooms are not big 2 comfortable. There are five rooms in my flat. They are one bathroom, one living room, one kitchen and two bedrooms. I'm very happy now, for I have _ 3 own room in our flat.
My bedroom is my favorite room in our flat because I can be alone(独自的） in it. I can read books or draw pictures. I can also 4 music or play CDs there. I can use my _ 5 to send e-mails to my friends.
My 6 favorite room is the kitchen. I love helping mother 7 the meals. She's a good cook. She's teach, hing me 8 to make many different kinds of dishes. And l'm learning 9 very hard. I want to be a good cook when I grow up. 1 have more to tell you about my flat, but I have to stop. Because I have a lot of 10 to do. let me tell you next time.
1. A. anything B. something C. everything D. nothing
2. A. but B. or C. and D. then
3. A. him B. her C. me D. my
4. A. hear B. listen C. listen to D. listening
5. A. computer B. radio C. TV D. MP4
6. A. two B. three C. second D. (,ne
7. A. for B. cook C. cooking D. on
8. A. what B. where C. which D. how
9. A. cooking B. singing C. dancing D. walking
10. A. works B. thing C. homeworks D. homework
1. --How far is it from your new flat to our school? --About three __ __ (英里).
2. There is much milk in the __ __(冰箱)- You can drink some if you like.
3. We want to go to the shopping __ _(中心) to buy something for the party.
4. We can see lots of tall trees all (遍及) the school.
5. Jim's uncle lives on the ____________(四十) floor of the tall building.
6. Mike is always the _ (一) to finish the exercises in his class.
7. Now many people like _____________(聊天) with their friends on QQ.
8. Washington is the (首都) of the USA.
9. My parents always _____________(呆在) at home and enjoy a cup of tea on Sunday afternoon.
10. In my new flat there are two____________ (浴室) and one big kitchen. I like it very much.
l 1. Kate lives on the ___________ (nine) floor of that tall building.
12. She is 1.68 ____________(meter) tall.
13. --How many _____________ (knife) do we need for the dinner?--About ten.
14. December is the ______________(twelve) month of a year.
15. I like sitting in the __________________(live) room and watching TV with my parents.
David lives in a flat with his family. They have many r 1 in the flat. Now his mother is in the k 2 . She is cooking. That is the bathroom. It is clean and tidy. David usually has a s 3 in it before he goes to bed or after he takes sports. There is also a washing machine in the bathroom. David and his brother share a big b _ 4 . They have two beds in it. Besides(除...之外) the beds, there are two lamps and two bookcases.
There are two balconies in David's flat. One is in the south of the flat, and the other is in the north. David often asks his f _5 to come to his flat and play there. When it is hot in summer, they l 6 _ playing, talking and watching the people walking outside on the north balcony. When it is cold in w 7 , they will sit on the south balcony and e 8_ themselves in the sun. They don't have a g 9 but they have some plants on the balconies. They think it is very c___10___.
I'm John. I live with my father, mother and brother in a new flat. I have a small cat. His name is Mimi. The flat is on the twelfth floor of a tall building. The tall building has thirty floors and a car park (停车场). My father parks his car there.
Our flat is not in the centre of the city. It is six kilometers from the centre. I study in a big middle school in the city, so I go to school by bus every day. My father doesn't often drive me to school. He drives to work because his work place is quite far. My father drives us to go out only at weekends. Then he takes the family to the countryside ( 乡村) or to the beach.
Our flat has three bedrooms. One is for my mother and father, one for me and one for my brother. There is a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom. There is not a computer room. Our computers are all in our bedrooms. We do not have a garden, but there is a small balcony. There are some plants on the balcony.
My Family and My _____1______
There are 2 people in my family.
We live in a tall building and we live on the 3 floor.
My father 4 his car to work and I take the 5 to school.
I go to the countryside or the 6 at weekends with my family.
My flat is 7 away from the centre of the city.
There are 8 bedrooms in my flat.
I have my 9 bedroom in the new flat.
We don’t have a computer room or a 10 .